Community Impact Strategies (CIS)
CIS Engages Residents in Enterprise's Mid-Atlantic Market
Enterprise Community Development (ECD) programs are rooted in a time-tested, data-supported model of working alongside residents to help positively impact people’s lives. ECD engages a variety of stakeholders – including: resident and non-resident volunteers, nonprofit and private sector partners, local and federal government agencies, and ECD site staff – to provide comprehensive services to help support residents in a variety of ways, including addressing critical areas such as food security, youth and adult education, healthy living, financial literacy, and employment stability.
Through our Community Impact Strategies (CIS) initiatives, ECD provides the space and resources for residents to be the drivers of solutions to community issues. This approach not only works to improve the community, but it empowers community members to engage and participate with one another, forging a strong bond between neighbors, both in the community and beyond our property lines. As a result, ECD residents are doing better in school; learning new job skills and finding stable employment; developing financial literacy and growing their savings; and developing new healthy eating and exercise habits.
Our CIS model is built upon five core impact areas that serve as the basis for all programs and activities that we provide in partnership with community organizations and partners:
- Child and Youth Development: ensuring that resident youth and their families are provided access to quality out-of-school time programming, including pre-K and early childhood education programs, bringing elementary and secondary school youth into after-school programs, providing meaningful engagement in a structured environment during the summer, offering opportunities for social-emotional development, and engaging parents in their child(ren)’s educational well-being
- Economic Security and Mobility: ensuring the working-age adult population gains access to programs that increase their opportunity for economic and educational advancement, such as job training, computer literacy classes, and English language classes
- Aging in Community: ensuring older adult residents have access to onsite programming and senior supportive services that improve health literacy, such as access to preventive health screenings and physical fitness activities, access to benefits and subsidy programs that provide Medicare and Medicaid cost savings, supporting access to healthy foods, providing a space for social interaction, and increasing seniors ability to move around the community as needed
- Health and Wellness: ensuring reasonable access to fresh and affordable food, safe and robust fitness opportunities, and accurate and actionable health information that supports their ability to make informed and healthy choices that lead to greater individual well-being
- Resident Engagement: encouraging civic engagement and volunteerism, cultural exchange, connectedness and community engagement, and self-efficacy
ECD is committed to the long-term success of residents, our partners, and our communities. We believe strongly that when one person succeeds, we all succeed.
Access to opportunity begins – but does not end – with an affordable home. Through a powerful blend of innovation and technology, Enterprise connects residents to service providers through a first-of-its-kind digital platform: Rezility. Developed and incubated by Enterprise, the platform includes a free personalized app that links residents to services, events and programs within their community while enabling service providers to increase the impact and efficiency of their outreach efforts. From help paying rent, managing bills, and getting food assistance to finding child care, jobs, or other social services, Rezility brings opportunity within reach.
Using the Rezility Partner Portal, Service Providers share information with low income communities to assist them in getting the help and resources needed to improve their lives. Multilingual translation makes it easy to connect with users that speak another language. Sign up to be a Rezility Partner.
Rezility is a free mobile app that empowers users to engage, connect and thrive in their communities so that they can build stable, secure futures for themselves and their families. Download the app TODAY!
At Enterprise Residential, we place residents first. With more than 80 developments under management, we measure our success by the wellbeing of our residents. We create welcoming, inclusive communities where residents can be themselves while building brighter futures. We embody what we call our "HEROES" philosophy:
- Helpful- In all our actions, in every community, we will focus on providing excellent service.
- Engaged- We will work together with enthusiasm to achieve our common goals for our customers.
- Responsive- We will strive to take immediate action when necessary to provide efficient and effective service.
- Outstanding- Our actions will reflect our commitment to manage each community with the highest possible standards.
- Excellence- We will strive to go above and beyond to achieve and maintain a reputation for excellence and integrity in all that we do.
- Success- We are committed each day to achieve success by incorporating the elements of customer service, teamwork and effective property management.