About the Impact Note
The Enterprise Community Impact Note is your unique opportunity to make a socially responsible investment that changes lives – all while earning a financial return.
When you invest in the Enterprise Community Impact Note, your investment benefits communities across the country. The communities use those funds to build affordable housing, community health centers, schools and other facilities that provide much needed services in vulnerable areas.
The Enterprise Community Impact Note is offered by Enterprise Community Loan Fund, Inc., a U.S. Department of Treasury certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI). With a 25+ year track record, Enterprise Community Loan Fund, Inc. has invested more than $2.6 billion in communities across the country, and every investor has been repaid on time and with interest.*
|Impact Note Essentials
|Fixed interest rates; terms of 1-15 years
|Use of Proceeds
|Loans to nonprofit and mission-aligned for-profit affordable housing, community facilities, and commercial developers and operators
|Unsecured Debt Obligations
- Download a Prospectus and Investment Application
- Download the Impact Note Fact Sheet
- Download Impact Note Interest Rate Sheet
- Download Impact Note Presentation
- Download Sustainability Bond Framework
* Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
With a minimum investment of $5,000, you can invest in local communities while earning a financial return. Here’s how:
- Download and review the Impact Note Prospectus, or call 877.389.9239 to receive a hard copy.
- Choose a rate and term combination from the list below that meets your investment goals.
Years Rate 3 3.00% 5 3.50% 7 3.75% 10 4.00% 15 4.25%
- Request to make an investment in the Impact Note by submitting an Investment Application. To submit an application, please contact us at ImpactNote@EnterpriseCommunity.org or by phone at 877.389.9239.
- Submit supporting documents with the Investment Application. This verification step allows us to stay legally compliant with KYC/AML (Know Your Customer/Anti-Money Laundering) regulations. This is an additional measure to ensure against accepting fraudulent contributions.
- For individuals, proof of identification (e.g., valid driver’s license or passport)
- For institutional investors:
- Documentation confirming the entity’s existence (e.g., such as Articles of Incorporation;) and
- An incumbency certificate
- For advisors acting on behalf of a client, a document showing authorization to do so, if applicable
- Once your application is approved, an Enterprise representative will notify you and provide you with transfer payment information, whereupon you can proceed with the transfer of funds.
The Enterprise Community Impact Note is subject to risks, which are described in our prospectus. This is not an offer to sell you our securities and we are not soliciting you to buy our securities. We will offer and sell our securities only in states where authorized. The offering is made solely by the prospectus, which should be read before investing. The Enterprise Community Impact Note is not FDIC or SIPC insured. Our audited financial statements are current as of December 31, 2022.