At Enterprise, you’ll be part of a diverse, committed team making a difference every day. You will collaborate with some of the smartest minds and biggest hearts in our field. You’ll be empowered to drive systems change and take bold steps to advance racial equity. And you will find a career home where you’re valued and supported in your growth journey.
A Top Employer
With 1,030+ employees across the U.S., we're proud to be recognized with these awards as a top employer.
Diversity At a Glance
Learning and Development
Grow in your career.
We strive to create a culture of continuous learning and opportunities for professional and personal growth – from leadership development to executive coaching to focused training for our people managers to lunch and learns for all employees.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Racial equity is at the center of our work. It’s how we dismantle the legacy of systematic racism in housing and close the growing racial wealth gap in America. And every one of us at Enterprise plays an important role in this work.
At Enterprise, we are committed to recruiting, retaining and developing a talented, diverse workforce where people from all backgrounds feel respected, valued and supported. We provide training to enhance our cultural competency and knowledge base to be strong partners to and advocates for the communities we serve.
Here’s what else we’re doing to further diversity, equity and inclusion at Enterprise:
Our Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Council works with leadership to shape internal strategies and policies
Our Racial Equity Work Group develops approaches that intentionally advance racial equity across our programs, policy advocacy and capital investments.
Our Employee Resource Groups provide safe spaces, build communities of belonging, and make impactful contributions to Enterprise’s goals.
Enterprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workforce and strive to create an inclusive culture. Enterprise encourages and considers applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
At Enterprise, we are committed to your health and well-being. And we’ve designed our world-class benefits program to be flexible, inclusive and support your success – from paid time off for parents to wellness programs and more.
Vacation & Leave
- Generous vacation, personal and sick time
- 10 paid corporate holidays
- 12 weeks of paid time-off for new parents, including adoptive and foster parents
- 6 weeks of paid time-off for caregivers
- Financial support to employees growing their families through adoption, surrogacy and foster care
Health & Wellness
- Best-in-class medical insurance plus dental and vision with a nationwide network of providers
- Teledoc for free virtual medical care for your whole family
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Free health and wellness programs
Income Protection & Retirement
- Life insurance at no cost, plus voluntary coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- 401K plans with employer matching
- Free financial education and wellness