We work collaboratively to deliver programmatic and policy solutions that advance household and neighborhood stability in Colorado. Together with partners and funders, we’ve helped create or preserve 22,000 affordable homes for families by leveraging over $1.9 billion in capital across the state.
Some of our key programs include:
- Denver equitable communities: Convenes nonprofit housing providers, impacted residents, housing navigators and community leaders to prevent evictions and improve housing security through collective action
- State and local policy: Advocates for affordable housing funding, production and preservation of affordable housing units, tenant protections, equitable access to opportunity
- Production and preservation: Provides technical support, predevelopment and project financing to preserve and build new affordable rental homes
- Partner sustainability: Provides financial support and technical assistance to nonprofit housing providers through an equitable pandemic recovery and beyond
- Denver Regional Transit-Oriented Development Fund: Manages $24 million fund available to qualified borrowers to acquire property for affordable housing and supportive commercial space
Created by Enterprise, Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver, and the Neighborhood Development Collaborative, "When Zip Code Doesn't Matter" is a project to better understand connections between race, residential segregation, access to homeownership and public safety to pave a path forward to a time When Zip Code Doesn’t Matter -- anymore.